Unlock the Garter toss tradition with the perfect song!🎶 Get inspired with songs for your garter toss moment.
Tossing the garter comes from an ancient tradition where one had to chase the bride in her wedding day to snatch this intimate garment in order to get lucky.
Nowadays, it’s also part of wedding entertainment and it is the newlywed who helps his new bride, with the ring on for good, to take off the garter and then throw it to all the bachelors, who want to win a place in the marriage line.
What song should be playing as the whole bachelor squad is ready to snatch the coveted garment? Here are our suggestions:
The Best Songs for the garter toss
YUCATANLOVE wants to help you and that’s why we bring you a wedding music playlist of 14 songs for you to make the moment fun with all your friends… so, no more improvised songs at the last minute.
- I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
- Lady Marmalade – Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, P!nk
- SexyBack – Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland
- Bad to the Bone – George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- You Can Leave you Hat On – Joe Cocker
- Sexy Bitch – David Guetta ft. Akon
- S & M – Rihanna
- American Woman – Lenny Kravitz
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman! – Shania Twain
- Crazy – Aeroesmith
- Sexy and I Know It – LMFAO
- Temperature – Sean Paul
- Sexy – French Affair
- Blurred lines – Robin Thicke, T.I, Pharrel Williams.
Do you want to know more about TIPS for your wedding in Yucatan?
We are YUCATANLOVE, Wedding Planners in Mérida, ask us.