This privacy notice governs how we will treat the information you provide us and those that, for statistical purposes, we collect when you enter and use our sites. yucatanlove.com is a site of Impulsora de Turismo de Romance S.A.P.I. (”IMTUR”).
This privacy notice governs how we will treat the information you provide us and those that, for statistical purposes, we collect when you enter and use our sites. yucatanlove.com is a site of Impulsora de Turismo de Romance S.A.P.I. (”IMTUR”)
“IMTUR” undertakes not to sell, exchange, transfer, share, publish or disseminate to third parties outside “IMTUR”, without your authorization, the data you provide us through the registration or contact forms on our site. Your data is yours. The only way in which we would be obliged to disclose your data is by order of a competent authority.
At any time, by accessing your account, you can access, rectify or cancel the registration of the data you have provided us. In the same way, you will be able to oppose the continuation of your data in our database and unsubscribe from it. If you have any questions or cannot access your account or your data, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to YucatánLove, Av. Colón 201 Col. García Ginerés 97070 Mérida, Yucatán; to the attention of our Customer Service Department or call our offices at 999 291 2666 and ask to be connected to our Customer Service Department.
The personal information you provide will be used to:
- Contact you about issues related to your account.
- Send you communications about events, promotions or news from “IMTUR” or its commercial allies for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes.
- Personalize your browsing experience on our sites.
- Facilitate the purchasing process through our site.
- Notify you of changes that may occur in our privacy notice.
- The purposes indicated in paragraphs a and e are necessary for the existence, maintenance and fulfillment of the relationship between you, as a user of our sites, and “IMTUR”.
- The purposes indicated in items b, c and d are not necessary for the existence, maintenance and fulfillment of the relationship between you, as a user of our sites, and “IMTUR”, but they are necessary to improve your experience in relation to our products and services.
The information we collect and whose treatment regulates this privacy notice is as follows:
- For your subscription to our site’s newsletter we collect your email address. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter using your Facebook or Gmail username and password, in addition to your email address, we will collect your username, first name and last name.
- To contact you regarding any comments or suggestions you make through our contact form, we collect your first name, last name and email address.
- To personalize your browsing experience on our site, we collect the operating system you use, the browser you use to visit us, the pages and articles you visit on our site, the time you spend on our site, the articles you bookmark, the articles you share on a social network using the tool we provide in each article, IP address, username and password.
- To facilitate the purchase process through our site we collect your first name, last name, address, credit or debit card number, expiration date of your credit or debit card, your credit or debit card verification code, type of credit or debit card and credit or debit card issuing institution.
- To send you information about events, promotions or news about “IMTUR” or our commercial partners, we collect your email address.
- To notify you of changes that may occur in our privacy notice we collect your email.
- If you authorize it and the configuration of your machine allows us to do so, we will send a file called a “cookie” that will be installed on your hard drive to allow us to identify the preferences you have selected, if applicable, to improve your experience on our site in accordance with the information mentioned in paragraph c) of point 5 of this privacy notice. None of the information stored in the “cookie” will be disclosed by “IMTUR”.
- If you do not want our cookie to be installed or you wish to delete a cookie that has already been installed with your authorization, you should do the following:
- To not allow our cookie to be installed, you must configure your browser to not accept cookies from the merca20.com site.
- To delete the “cookie” that has been installed with your authorization you must enter the preferences of your browser, locate the tab or section of management of “cookies” and delete the “cookie” for the site tecnologiadeemociones.com.
- By deleting or preventing the cookie from being installed on our site, you may lose the settings you have made to customize your experience on our site or prevent such customization.
For security reasons, when you register on our site and consent to the processing of your data in accordance with this privacy notice, you will be sent a verification and validation email that you must confirm to complete your acceptance and registration.
Notwithstanding the fact that “IMTUR” uses the most advanced technology to safeguard the data you provide us, there is the probability that there may be a defect in the programming of the applications we use, which allows forced access to the information. Even if this situation were to occur, your data is protected by advanced encryption processes that make it impossible for a third party outside of “IMTUR” to retrieve the information. Our guarantee is to do everything reasonably within our power to protect your data.
You must take into account that the information you provide on sites outside of “IMTUR” may coincide with the information you have provided or will provide on “IMTUR” forms. Consequently, you must be aware and be responsible for taking the same care that you take with your information on “IMTUR” sites, on other sites where you browse or submit information of any kind.
In addition, when changes are made to our privacy notice, we will notify you at the e-mail address you have registered with us. That way, you will always be aware of the latest version of our privacy notice.
Your data are treated and kept by Impulsora de Turismo de Romance S.A.P.I. de C.V., Av. Colón 201 Col. García Ginerés 97070 Mérida, Yucatán.
If at any given time you wish to limit the use of your data by “IMTUR”, for example cancel your subscription to a news list, but wish to continue using the services of the site or receive other types of communications, in the control panel of your account you can select, enable and disable the uses that, according to this privacy notice, you have authorized us. We ask you to wait five business days after the change for the change to be reflected. This means that during that time you will probably continue to receive, on a temporary basis, the disabled communications.
Similarly, you can request the limitation in the use of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Impulsora de Turismo de Romance S.A.P.I., Av. Cólon 201 Col. García Ginerés 97070 Mérida, Yucatán; attention to the Department of Attention to Users.
Please note that by limiting the use of your data we may not be able to continue to provide you with one or more of the services you have requested and for which the data whose use you are limiting is needed.
By accepting this privacy notice, you authorize “IMTUR” to transfer the data that you provide us or that we collect to its business partners. At all times, “IMTUR” will ensure that its business partners are aware of this privacy notice and are obliged to abide by and respect it.
If you wish to revoke this authorization, please follow the procedure established in point 15 of this privacy notice.
At any time, you can revoke the authorization you have given us for the processing of your personal data. The way in which you can carry out such revocation of authorization is to request it by email to email@example.com or by mail to Impulsora de Turismo de Romance S.A.P.I. de C.V., Av. Colón 201 Col. García Ginerés 97070 Mérida, Yucatán; to the attention of the Department of Attention to Users.
Please note that when you revoke your authorization, it may not be possible for us to continue providing you with the service(s) for which we use the data we collect.