Rings for every occasion 💍✨
A relationship always goes through different stages that mark new beginnings for the couple and transformations in the way they feel about their love. These beginnings can be symbolized in the form of rings, that help give a material form to the feelings they have for one another and help commemorate these different stages of the relationship. Discover some wedding jewelry ideas!
Here are some examples of the top wedding rings different rings available and what they convey:
These rings are given before being engaged and most of the time when the couple has been dating for a while. They help convey the promise to be together for a long time or to get married in the future.
Promise rings have been gaining popularity in recent years, as it materializes the desire of the couple to stay together through the hardships with the promise of a lifetime together in the near future.
Even though promise rings are not mandatory, and most still decide to wait until the engagement, the truth is that each couple has different ways of expressing what they feel for their loved one, so we can not give it a lesser value.
Here are some tips to buy the ideal promise ring:
- When you decide to give a promise ring, you should think about the meaning you want to give it and the style that matches with your partner.
- It does not have to go on the finger where the engagement ring goes, it can be placed on any other finger of the hand.
- You can customize the ring, adding a personalized engraving, such as the start date of your engagement, your initial and your partner’s initials, or a word that represents your relationship.
- There is no specific time to give the promise ring, it can be at any point in the relationship, and the meaning you give it is what will mark that moment.
👉 Choose the best Wedding Planner in Yucatan 👈
Perhaps this ring is the most awaited by all couples, since it marks, as its name says, the sign of commitment between two people who are ready to spend a lifetime with the love of their life.
When the engagement ring is given, the person proposing marriage usually prepares a big surprise on how to deliver it to their loved one. This type of event can be something as elaborate or as intimate as possible, it all depends on the person and their way of expressing themselves.
Usually, the engagement ring is placed on the ring finger of the left hand as it’s believed that this finger has a vein called “vena amoris” that is connected directly to the heart. Another interesting fact about why most engagement rings are made of diamonds is that it alludes to the fact that the commitment is unbreakable, as diamonds are a mineral that exists on earth.
Some tips for choosing the perfect ring:
- Set a budget for the ring.
- Decide the type of metal, there is variety but the most common are gold and silver, you should think about what the other person likes the most.
- Determine the size of the stone, this is already to the taste of the person who’s proposing and on the style of the ring your loved one likes the most.
- It can have some engraving if you like, such as the date on which the ring will be given or something meaningful for both.
Wedding rings, also known as wedding bands, are a material symbol given at the celebration of marriage, usually while saying the vows. Traditionally the ring is placed on the ring finger of the left hand, by the same belief as to the engagement ring.
Most rings are of a very similar design, simple and comfortable to wear, as they should be worn most of the time, as a symbol of eternal love and respect for the loved one, but that does not detract from the fact that you can choose the most beautiful wedding rings. The options are endless!
Ultimately, the importance of a wedding ring is that it will become a tangible symbol that will accompany you and will help you feel united, in good times and bad, to your special someone. Just as you promised each other on the day you started this new adventure called marriage.
A Chumburela is a ring that is formed by several diamonds and is usually given as a symbol to celebrate the arrival of a child or in some occasions even a wedding anniversary, they can also replace the engagement ring, or be placed on top of it.
When it is for the arrival of a baby, it is usually given upon learning the news of pregnancy or until the birth of the baby. This ring is also a symbol of eternal love.
👉 Discover the best Haciendas to get married in Yucatan 👈
“Present, past and future ring”
This ring represents the strength of the relationship to remain together in eternity, supporting and growing along with each other.
This ring is usually very similar to the engagement ring and can replace it if the person wearing it so desires.
It usually has 3 stones, each one representing the past, present, and future that you shared. A symbol of the renewal of commitment, and love for eternity.
Do you want to know more about TIPS for your wedding in Yucatan? We are YUCATANLOVE, Wedding Planners in Mérida, ask us.