Rings for every occasion 💍✨
A relationship always goes through different stages that mark new beginnings for the couple and transformations in the way they feel about their love. Rings can symbolize these beginnings, giving a material form to the feelings between couples and commemorating various stages of their relationship. Discover wedding jewelry ideas!
Here are some examples of the top wedding rings different rings available and what they convey:
Couples often give these rings before getting engaged, after dating for a while, to convey their promise of being together for a long time or eventually getting married.
Promise rings have been gaining popularity in recent years, as it materializes the desire of the couple to stay together through the hardships with the promise of a lifetime together in the near future.
Even though promise rings are not mandatory, and most still decide to wait until the engagement, the truth is that each couple has different ways of expressing what they feel for their loved one, so we can not give it a lesser value.
Here are some tips to buy the ideal promise ring:
- When you decide to give a promise ring, you should think about the meaning you want to give it and the style that matches with your partner.
- It can be placed on any other finger of the hand, not necessarily the one designated for the engagement ring.
- You can customize the ring, adding a personalized engraving, such as the start date of your engagement, your initial and your partner’s initials, or a word that represents your relationship.
- There is no specific time to give the promise ring, it can be at any point in the relationship, and the meaning you give it is what will mark that moment.
Perhaps this ring is the most awaited by all couples, since it marks, as its name says, the sign of commitment between two people who are ready to spend a lifetime with the love of their life.
When giving the engagement ring, the person proposing marriage typically prepares a big surprise for delivering it to their loved one. This type of event can be something as elaborate or as intimate as possible, it all depends on the person and their way of expressing themselves.
People usually place the engagement ring on the ring finger of the left hand because they believe this finger has a vein called “vena amoris,” which is thought to be directly connected to the heart. Most engagement rings are made of diamonds for another interesting reason: they imply an unbreakable commitment, given that diamonds are minerals that exist on Earth.
Some tips for choosing the perfect ring:
- Set a budget for the ring.
- Decide the type of metal, there is variety but the most common are gold and silver, you should think about what the other person likes the most.
- Determine the size of the stone, this is already to the taste of the person who’s proposing and on the style of the ring your loved one likes the most.
- It can have some engraving if you like, such as the date on which the ring will be given or something meaningful for both.
Couples give wedding rings, also known as wedding bands, as a material symbol during the celebration of marriage, typically while saying the vows. Traditionally, people place the ring on the ring finger of the left hand, following the same belief as with the engagement ring.
Most rings feature a design that is quite similar, characterized by simplicity and comfort in wear, as they are intended to be donned continuously, symbolizing enduring love and respect for a partner. However, this doesn’t take away from the fact that you can still choose the most charming wedding rings. The options are endless!
Ultimately, the importance of a wedding ring is that it will become a tangible symbol that will accompany you and will help you feel united, in good times and bad, to your special someone. Just as you promised each other on the day you started this new adventure called marriage.
A Chumburela consists of several diamonds and is typically bestowed as a symbolic gesture to commemorate the arrival of a child or, on certain occasions, a wedding anniversary. It can also serve as a replacement for the engagement ring or be positioned atop it.
When celebrating the arrival of a baby, people usually give the Chumburela ring upon learning the news of pregnancy or until the birth of the baby. This ring is also a symbol of eternal love.
“Present, past and future ring”
This ring represents the strength of the relationship to remain together in eternity, supporting and growing along with each other.
This ring is usually very similar to the engagement ring and can replace it if the person wearing it so desires.
It usually has 3 stones, each one representing the past, present, and future that you shared. A symbol of the renewal of commitment, and love for eternity.
Do you want to know more about TIPS for your wedding in Yucatan? We are YUCATANLOVE, Wedding Planners in Mérida, ask us.