Your wedding in Yellow Freesia will be spectacular! 💛💛
Freesia Yellow is one of the most vibrant colors this season. If you want your wedding to have a happy and funny vibe, we assure you that this color will help you archive that.
Freesia Yellow will fill the atmosphere of your wedding with life since It is very well known that using yellow colors at weddings help brighten them up. This color is associated with energy, warmth, and brightness, thus it can make the bride radiate with happiness and make your wedding photos look full of life. The contrast will look amazing.
Combine this vibrant color with shades of gray, blue, or pink, let your imagination run wild and create unique emotions. It’s very important that you know how to combine the color palette so that all the decorations stay in harmony.
- Decorate the ceremony, the banquet, and the whole event with lots of flowers. Don’t forget to include floral arches to take incredible pictures.
- Of course, the previous point includes the centerpieces, the cake, the bouquets, and the boutonniere of the groom.
- Have cocktails with yellow in them. Such as a delicious mango or orange cocktail.
- Use some yellow shoes to get a perfect match with the dress.
- Your bridesmaids and best man can also look wonderful in a yellow outfit.
- Do not forget your invitations and include this beautiful color in them.
·Choose the best Wedding Planner in Yucatan·
The table, glassware, and silverware are elements that you can’t overlook, add delicate napkins in yellow, dishes in this color, or some decorative element.
There are many ideas on how you can add this color to your wedding details. If done correctly you will provoke strong feelings of happiness within your guests, so do not be afraid to combine it and play with it to get your own style.
As it’s a color that adapts to any season of the year, we recommend using pastel yellow for spring weddings, a stronger tone for summer, and golden or mustard tones are ideal for autumn or winter.
You have nothing to think about! This shade will always be in trend so it’s time to include it in your wedding.
Photo credits: @coniesb @fabriziosimoneen @feelingsforevermerida @rodelrio_photography @cuartoazulwedding