After the bride and groom say “yes, I do” during a wonderful wedding ceremony, the party begins, and all the family and friends come together to celebrate the couple’s union.
At this time and in the middle of the party, the guests take over the dance floor, and, the event organizers, the group, or Dj hand out articles that help the joy flood the place, and even the shyest person gets up to enjoy the moment, which in some Latin American countries is known as the “hora loca” (crazy hour).
To make your wedding celebration an unforgettable day, we leave you our best recommendations to spice up that moment.
Funny and memorable moments
As its name suggests, it is a special time where joyful and festive music is played, while everyone expresses all their excitement and happiness.
For this moment, some couples invite a special carnival show, special movie characters such as The Mask. Others include special dynamics where you interact with the assistants and invite them to be part of the party; No one will stay seated!
10 things you can’t miss at your wedding party
Would you like to know what you can consider at this moment? We present you a list of the 10 things you can’t miss so that your guests get into the party mood and share with you an unforgettable moment at your wedding in Yucatan:
- Foam plastic hats: There are all kinds and designs; headphones, bottles, wigs, helmets, Let’s get this party started!
- Veils or tiaras: Is it time for the bouquet? Single women should always have something that identifies them and usually, they are given a veil to live the moment and launch into the desired wedding.
- Aprons: Just as women wear something that identifies them as the bachelor girls of the party, men also wear their identifier, in this case, it is an apron with funny phrases that give them the necessary strength to go for the garter.
- Wigs, glasses, accessories: It is something fun that all the guests can use during the party, it makes them change their personality and maybe become someone from the 60’s polishing the dance floor with their best steps.
- Wrestler masks: The unparalleled “luchadores song” starts and there is no Mexican man who isn’t waiting for a mask to celebrate with his “compadre”, you can not fail them!
- Personalized cups: The party should continue even on the dance floor and that is why some couples hand out personalized cups so that everyone can continue the party with their drink in hand without running the risk of having some glass on the dance floor. This can range from a plastic cup to something themed depending on your style of wedding.
- Balloons: They aren’t missing and come in all colors and kinds, from the long ones to the ones that already have lights and the guests play with them on the dance floor.
- Whistles, necklaces, bracelets: Every wedding must-have neon bracelets or necklaces because you should shine on the runway, it is time to celebrate and you should stand out from the rest.
- Posters: Lately we see the famous emojis or phrases that circulate on the internet on the dance floor, kissing faces, laughing faces, and the best phrases that make us laugh in the photos.
- Inflatables: There are all kinds; from giant microphones, guitars, and trumpets that will bring out the musician in you. It’s time to enjoy the party to the fullest!
If you want something thematic, don’t hesitate to consider having a beverage cylinder in which the bride or groom will give a drink to their guests will make them all share an unforgettable moment.
The goal is to spend a pleasant, fun, and unforgettable time with family and friends, celebrating the union of two people who love each other.
Do you want to know more about TIPS for your wedding in Yucatan? We are YUCATANLOVE, Wedding Planners in Mérida, ask us.